Thursday 27 November 2008

Walking in a Winterwonder land


I am not a fan of Winter Wonderland..Being forced to go last year with my mum when it was cold and full of tacky stalls to lure money away from the Stu id made me less then keen to go back.
John's puppy eyed expression and his badly hidden excitement for it swayed me to go back the Second time..

Impression of WW?..It was better to be expected. The entire German population seemed to have invaded Hyde Park, with Stalls selling everything from Toy Cars to Nuts..
The rides were impressive to like this massive wheel:
Didn't go on it though..We decided to pose with the various animals instead..John insisting on the Polar bear and Pirate (He forced me to take the Photo..beggar's belief!) and me choosing my Soul mate of Rudolf the rose reindeer (I was cold due to having no winter clothes at all!)








Um, money was spent on a lot of nuts and Mulled wine. Oh and a German shot of Jurua something Master. John got a free Car as well...He connected with one of the guys on the Stall selling Kid's toys and told him had a car that cow printed...
He ended up with this...
Cute I think..

Anyway, leaving Winter wonderland £40 lighter and equipped with a ridiculous amount of Nuts and a cow car we headed to Chelsea..
Saw a homeless guy on the way to the bus...I felt so bad for him I made John give his nuts to him..Aww well..At least Josh (that was his name) was happy..

Fun times







No comments: