Saturday 1 November 2008

The Harrold's Parade

What can I say..?
Every year me and my Mum go to the Harrods' Parade to see the performance and get a lot of free sweets..Usually chocolate and Jelly beans..Hmm, tasty.
The only catch is that it starts so early in the Morning. At 8am to be precise..And since I had a hangover from Halloween and had placement at 12, I was not in the best mood to watch anything.

Did make it out of bed and into some clothes for mum's sake though..And took so many pictures..
Here are some of the highlights..
There was of course the Balloons and sweets given out to the eager hands of the parents and children..


And as usual, there were some people who lost their balloons as soon as they were given them. Sad times, although pretty sight in the Sky..


The Parade started with Acrobats and Clowns,

Diablo performers and Unicyclists.


There was people making Balloon animals and making massive Bubbles..

People in bear and "Jack in the Box" costumes




The actual parade started soon after, with a band coming out first-A big Brass band that shocked everyone to turn away from the above entertainment and look at the new Wonders..


And then came the Dancers. I felt sorry for them as they must have been freezing in the outfits they were..Little pieces of fabrics. Brr..


The fantasty Characters were soon to follow on..



The Horse and Carriages with Cinderella...


And finally Santa and his helpers: the Elves and the Reindeer..


All in all it was a well organised Parade with great delight for all..
That and good freebies..No doubt I will be ill with all the sweets I managed to gain. If I gain a stone or two in the next few weks you know why!

Last Picture with me and Mum:
Bless..

No comments: