Wednesday 12 November 2008

A good old Indian Meal..Hmm, tasty

So it is not often I venture to the world outside Chelsea. In fact I have been known to be like a spoilt brat and refuse to leave my nice Comfy bedroom unless it is work, placement, uni or a night in Camden..

So what persuaded me this time...?

A mixture of John, Rosie, Charlie and food.
Good Company to be found across the river.

Oh yes, it seemed like there was a really good resturant in Morden.



All you can eat Indian food to be exact. Tasty and Cheap. I like it..And John's face when he realised it was a double date!
Not that it mattered..The conversation flowed, the food was good and it was a case of Meat eating Murders Vs the Veggies across the table..(Yes, for the time being I am calling myself a Veggie. Well, until I smell McDonalds at any rate..)




Tasty.

No comments: