Saturday 1 November 2008

Samhain Parties and Some Secret Place

As I was feeling quite funhearted I decided that I should dress up as "Little Red Riding Hood" for my Halloween party. It was a good idea. I had a red mini skirt, a toy wolf (called Max), A red woolie hood jumper and a red bow in my hair. How did people think I was dorethy from Wizard of Oz I will never know o>O Anyway, there is this group I go to called "Some secret Place" in Covent Garden...It is run by a man called Peter who is lovely :P It was nice tonight as we talked about what Samhain means to us and as some treat it as a "New Year" we talked about what we wanted to achieve. Poetry was read and dancing undertaking. Drinks and Cake was passed about and networking was the main activity. Soon after, some of the women and I left for the pub..I was supposed to meet Claude and Anna, but they cancelled. Worked out well though as I enjoyed talking to the others.. I was also invited back for an after party which was amazing..I had to Cancel though as I had plans later..
People in the Pub:









I also abused the ear off those foolish to answer the Phone to me, as I was a little drunk.. More then a little drunk actually. Fun times :P

No comments: