Monday 3 November 2008

We are off to see the Wizard..The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

Since I d love Musicals/Plays/Theatres and Tom knows I love them, it made sense that he would give me free tickets to see the"Wizard of Oz". His Father does own the theatre in Abby Mills after all :P
Best place for shopping
To be honest, all I wanted to do was spend time with him and Tim, but to see the show was an extra bonus.
It had the usual story line of the Lion looking for courage, the red shoes, evil witch..But with only 4 actors playing all 9 characters..Intriguing I thought.
I also managed to snap some good shots of the action..Tis fun:




Anyway, After the performance I also had a free drink while listening to the guys talk about work, weird fantasies and Manga. It made for a nice end to the evening..Especially as Tim walked me to the station like a gentleman. Aww, spoilt I am aren't I..?

No comments: