Saturday 8 November 2008

Bar Fly..Sounds Dirty

Seeing as I obessed with entering to get free tickets to gigs, it seemed it finally paid off as I got the Chance to see a whole lot of bands/Singers in Camden.


Okie, so it was not in KOKO where I usually grace, but in Barfly nearer to Chalk Farm Road..

It was good timing as I had a bad day in Placement, so I was glad to meet Belinda to forgot about it.
Walking down the road we encountered a surprise..Razorlight Singing on the roof of Hawley Arms Live! (Quick history, the pub was famous for being a star hang out and burnt down in the fire that destroyed a large Chunk of the Marketplace..Story can be found here)


I was so happy. They are amazing live. All good :P

Hmm, we soon reached Barfly..
First impression was that it looked dark and the sort of place that indie bands are bred in the basement. That, and it was filled with over 25's that looked as though they were successful and should be in the city having expensive drinks in private clubs.

The toilet gave me no confidence either:

Anyway, drinks were consumed and pictures were taken...

And again..

And again..



Well they say three times a charm, do they not..? :P


The bands themselves were okie from what we saw of them..
Drums Of Death + Ipso Facto DJs + L-Vis 1990 + Todd Hart + Goldielocks + The Pity Party.

She was AMAZING!




Anyway, After a while we had to leave..The Music was to much and I had downed a little to much Rum to continue to stand in the Audience. Good times though!

No comments: