Monday 1 December 2008

So the Christmas Spirit has finally London big time..

Okie, So Christmas is not known to be my Favourite Holiday. In fact as Holidays go the tale of a fat burgular in red, who seems to forgot he is supposed to TAKE stuff, not merely eat free food and please the kiddies, is not top of the list. (And no, you sarcastic bunch of readers, neither is it Halloween, or Easter- Thought Chocolate and the excuse to eat it, is a good enough reason to have a holiday). However I am seeing no reason not to Smile when I see Santa parading round the windows in the West end..
Here are some of my favourite snaps of him:





(In Selfridges 2008)

Now every since I was a little girl my Mum took me to the West End to look in the Shop windows and see the Christmas decerations. Really sweet, although getting older sometimes I do roll my eyes at the idea of going out just to see the displays. I know, I can be a bit whiny at times. However, Santa was not the only one to gace the stage this year- The whole Animal Kingdom wanted a bit of the spotlight as well....





(In Debenams, 2008)
And of Course, the Fairy tale Kingdom was not to be forgotten either with Delights such as the Snow Queen and Pirates:





(In Fortum and Mason,2008)
I was impressed by the beauty and skill that went into those!I don't know about you..

No comments: