Tuesday 1 July 2008

One night only ..for the day





I am glad I am friends with Belinda sometimes. This time it comes from her knowledge that the band One night Only were going to be hanging out in Holland Park for a couple of hours talking to their Fans and playing.
Well, kinda. We went to South Ken, then to High street Ken. Went to Oympia and then back to Holland Park. I was so tired at the endof it..

Guess how we found them..? In a massive layer of teenage girls screaming their heads off, And probably wetting their panties at the thought of being near the "Stars".
I was disappointed. Damn it all.
We did wonder round and talk to the band though..So that was okie, plus we got photos and a signed pair of shoes..
Meh, give me La Rebla Fam any day!

Who is this band anyway..?
George Craig (Singer)..he had the biggest groupie crowd..
Jack Sails (keyboard)
Mark Hayton (guitar)..I thought he was the cutest Looking!
Dan Parkin (base)
Sam Ford (drummer)..He was really sweet to talk to

Anyway, Bio is here is you want to read it:
http://www.onenightonlyonline.com/biography
http://www.myspace.com/onenightonlyonline

No comments: