Friday 18 July 2008

Kyle's Birthday!




It was Kyle’s birthday today, and so a great excuse to meet the others for a mini adventure.
I met Vanessa first and we rushed to Wimbledon as I made her late, as even though she texted me, my brain went back to sleep-I told you I was happy in bed!
Met up by the two fat lady’s where we found Kyle, Rosie and Harry already there. We split up almost immediately. It seems while me and Vanessa opted for a big Mac and chips, the others were being a lot healthier with Boots for Lunch. Damn them! Again I felt so wrong eating the food.
Anyway, went to see Wall-E as the group voted for it. Tis was better, though not as good as it was hyped up to be..Who would have guessed..?
We ate more food after. We are addicted to wagamama’s as we went there Vanessa had never been to Mama’s but I think she liked it ^_^
Hmm, What else to say..?
Kyle had a good birthday I think :P
It was a sad parting. Rosie was going to Cornwall so wouldn’t have a chance to see Vanessa again. Vanessa also had to shoot off to see Karin, and I had to sleep. Because Sleep is good.

2 comments:

Nessie said...

YOU DIDN'T LIKE WALL-E??
lol I had to watch it again with Joel ;p It wasn't tooo bad the second time round I guess lol


awhhh thanks for eating maccy d's with me :) Dontfeel guilty. just work it off hehe

love u smelly x

~Pixie~ said...

Maccie D's is the best though..

Love right back to yoou!
:P
XX