Tuesday 22 July 2008

The best way to spend a day is with friends :P






It was a beautiful day today. After struggling through the practice exams, I persuaded Smi to come with me after to have some food in Kingston. For some reason we managed to gather up others to come with us...It was like it was the Pipe Piper. It was Natalie, Belinda and Sarah in the end. We decided to come along. We decided to go to Frankie and Benny’s-Cheap and Cheerful.

The company was good. I was being the Kid again, as I stole a lot of Kiddie bags for us as well as insisting we play them. Sarah also made us laugh from her comments over the waiter. He was quite cute, remained me of Craig David and who was gay. According to Sarah anyway, who insisted on her theory several times as well as say it so loud he overheard. That made me snort, and the rest of the restaurant to laugh along. Damn the laughter.

Me and Smi also had a chance to talk which was good- She does make me smile ;p

The day was not over yet as after the restaurant, I went to met John in Waterloo..He took me on a boat ride to the o2 Where he paid for Cinema and am meal..Could I ask for anything better..?

....

I will think I will have to stop writing as I am becoming too soppy now. :

Love, Love Love:P

Will say that we have been together for 6 months now <3>








No comments: