Sunday 6 July 2008

A mini Birthday Celebration for Blondie




So..the plan was to meet people for a drink in Putney and then clubbing after if that is what people wanted..
It was a brilliant Plan.It involved Draper, John, Dan AKA Blondie, Lander and a few others that were friends of those mentioned.
We got stuck in Spoons though..It was a nightmare as it was Dan's Mini Birthday celebration and he rest wanted to pub crawl..the rest wanted to stay for the cheap drinks, so Spoons pretty much kidnapped and help us hostage for a few hours..
Played games like 21, and as I was being smug and not drinking, it was so what amusing to see the always in control John get more and more intoxicated. Made a change I think.
Did see Ant Draper's Twin that worked in Spoons which was fun :P
Hm, We did have to leave sooner or later though, and got split up as a result of me wanting Chips, John wanting to use the phone and the others in search of more drink.
I met up with them to find a new problem..John had no I.D..Walkabout wanted I.D. Everyone was in Walkabout..

Of course, being the gentleman he is, he refused to spoil the night and wanted to leave. Being his girlie, I said I will leave. Being the Deviant, Blondie said he will dcome with us..

Made for a mini adventure that did.

We brought more drinks and headed down to the river side, where we admired the water..When that got bit dull and others left to go home we moved on to plan B, and broke into a park.
That was a mistake.

John being John moaned about the walk, and when hte got to the end, he refused to walk back and said leave him on a bench. I wanted to cry as we failed to coax him away from his self proclaimed bed, and was forced to leave him.
In doing so he jumped up and chased us. That is all he wanted to do..Just chase us. Men! *Rolls eyes*
Got home later then I though, though in a better state then Johnny who along with a sore stomach from the drink, had ripped his suit trousers and briused his knee and Arms.
Urgh, never again will I be the only sober one at the end of the night.

No comments: