Monday 14 July 2008

Vanessa is back in town




Let me tell you a little about Vanessa to understando why she is so great.
She was a close friend of mine in St Thomas More and one of those girls that are so great you want to hate them, but you end up loving. Not only is she beautiful, she is smart, funny and sweetly naive in a good way. She moved to Malaysia in year 13 (A levels) and though we kept in contact with emails and letters, it was hard not to admit I missed her..
Anyway, fast forward to now and I found out Vanessa was coming over for a week to London. Wooh! We arranged to meet in Sloane Square and was able to overcome the shyness that you sometimes get when you don't see others for agess. It was like old times..We chatted about life, relationships, Men, Work and eachother. We decided to do the tourist thing and go to the Westend, when her mum rang and said she wanted Vanessa to go to Nottingham for her sister's graduation. I was a little Crashed. Still, not one not to get all the opportunities, I decided to go with her to Paddington after being dragged around to Primark to get Slippers aka Flipflops for V. He mum was not in, so I looked at the photos of what she did with Rolo and Others, which made me laugh.. (To cut a long story short, there was a party to celebrate Vanessa coming back to London, where it was wild and secrets came out. I did not go, prefering the Peace of my Room to loud Soho fun..) Did maage to say Hello to Auntie and Uncle before Vanessa got in the car and off up to Nottingham. Just walked in the Park and looked at the flowers before heading home to sleep..How dull am I..?

No comments: