Friday 25 July 2008

Freedom at long last






Think about it..what is it thatUni Students want more thnm anything..?
Not excess money to open the door to the Millionaire Club. No, not even the extra brain cell(or two) to make studies a tad easier..
Give up..? Well for me, it is the taste of freeedom you get just after the long term. Oh yes, I had my last exam today and felt.. Strangly empty after the exam.

The exam itself was harsh. Split up into two parts, there was essay questions as well as the multi choice Questions. It sucked. Want an example of what my dying Neurons faced..?

....
.......

Didn't think so :P

">Hmm, soon after that hell was over, I did what every one sensible would do. I hooked up with the other students and headed over to find the nearest Alcohol based drink. It was a cocktail and was so heavenly on the lips I sat there giggling to myself while the others looked at me weirdly..

It cheered me up to know I was going to go Paintballing soon tooo..

Bring on the sweet Sweet Summer!

1 comment:

Nessie said...

LOL! well done sweetie! NOW GO ENJOY thy summer :)
YOU DESERVE IT! hehehe
Thanks for spending some of the non-freedom days with me though, it is much appreciated :)
love, peace and chicken grease xx