Monday 4 August 2008

I was Kidnapped by my Boyfriend

Few things happen to me that make all my emotions explode inside me and my brain speechless. Getting a B in Maths was one, losing my innocence was another..this time, it came from John my beloved.

It seemed he got it into his head it would be nice to have a weekend away together. It seems I was in agreement with him, as after he texted me on Friday, I was all packed and ready to be whisked to whereever the car was headed.

It took a while to find out.. It was Stonehenge of all places! I was excited as a kid told Santa was real and I was impressed when I saw the hotel appear in the the distance..

It was an old fashioned hotel with a piano and a well stocked bar, although the room was quite..Queer. It had a trousers Press for pete Sake!

The weekend was spent looking at Stones and ruins. It was fun though..There was the fact that I refused to wear shoes the whole time I was there and ruined my feet walking on stony (and painful sharp) grounds.

Sites we saw..


The ruins..

The Stonehenge in Person.


The Shirine. Lookie at the Rat Pack CD!

Love in the hotel Room..


In the local pub in Winchester Town

The Moo Van!



Stonehenge again!


They look like Penises..they deserved a mention.

Cute village pub in a town near Stonehenge


The round Table..:P

I guess what is left to say is a big thank you to Johnny for taking me away. Wooh, It was ace!
I owe yooou!
x

3 comments:

Nessie said...

HUA!
the pic of you and john, IS SCANDALOUS! hahahaha
but looks coolio anyways. John looks like a reall mannnn in that picture :) I likey the way he is holding you. I likey alot lol

WEAR YOUR SHOES LADY. wouldn't want some druggy's needle poking into ya and u getting .. the dagerous virus. RAWR!

take careee of urself young lady :)

~Pixie~ said...

Only if you promise me the same..:p

Nessie said...

I always do :) xx