Monday 18 August 2008

Msn is still evil..as is the internet

I was drawn into MSN again for the first time in ages. It seems that no matter how much I try to deny it, I am obessed with the internet.
Most nights I sit pressing buttons for no reason, while I could be eating, revising, or even more importantly, Sleeping.

What is she rantinmg on about this time..?
The conversation between me, Tom and Rosie on MSN.
Most of the chats are usually polite on MSN, but the questions asked with those to make me laugh and cringe in equal measure..I know few others that can make me blush and continue typing at the same time. Well done you two. Well done indeed.
My pain is not just with MSN. Facebook, myspace and gaia have all sucked my life from me slowly.

It epains me to admit I care what others think on the net. Or that I am turning rather unattative due to sitting on my fat ass and not doing other things. God help the Children!

Here is a picture to show what I feel:
Sad but true.

4 comments:

Nessie said...

And do explaing what happened to your facebook again lady. This disappearing act is not fun!! rawr :p
IT SUCKS MY LIFE AWAY TOOO!!! :P
xx

~Pixie~ said...

I have to make it harder for the "fake friends" :P

Nessie said...

EHHHHHHHHHH?
what does that mean. does it mean YOU DELETED ME???

~Pixie~ said...

o.O
Sorry..:P