Sunday 10 August 2008

The Joy of being a Weeaboo

It is not often I am proud to be labelled. In fact I hate it. For some however it seems it is their delight in deciding to define me with one word..
I have been called.. -Emo (I wear black and listen to MCR..they are good okay?) -Punk (Spikey hair) -Grunger (Aww, how I loved year 9) -Poser (that one kinda stings. Please-That is the last thing I am) -Goth (Again, black clothes is to blame for this one..Get a directory people. I am not gothic.) -Weeaboo
What is a weeaboo?.. Good question. According to the lovely Urban dictionary..

"Someone who is obsessed with Japan/Japanese Culture/Anime, etc. and attempts to act as if they were Japanese, even though they're far from it. They use Japanese words but usually end up pronouncing them wrong and sounding like total assholes. You can find alot of these faggots clogging up the forums of Gaia Online, hanging out in the international aisle of the supermarket, or crowding the manga section of your local bookstore"

Believe me, aside from the fact I love gaiaonline there is little else to make me one. Tom Wallder is a bigger one to me. I did stay up watching anime til 5am several times this week though..But i is good!
Anime I love <3 -Wolf's Rain -Studio Ghibli -Pokemon -She, the Ulimate Weapon -The Blackmail *blush* -Ninja Scroll -The Karas (The first Part anyway!) -Vampire Hunter D -Blood -Bastard! -Wolf and Spice -Deathnote

Seen others to, though these caught my attention more ^__^ What can I say?..A label that was right at last!
Me pretending to look good :P

The Chibi version of meeee..
One of my gaia characters

4 comments:

Nessie said...

ONE of your gaia characters? ONE ONE ONE?? lol how many do you have weeaboo??
;p xx

~Pixie~ said...

3..o.O
that one got hacked and I lost it all! Lost the Pixie!
Sad times..

Unknown said...

don't worrie dear - my best friends are bigger weeaboos than you BY FAR -- one of my favorite people of all time looks like a chibi in person, spends weeks on costumes for anime conventions, speaks fluent japanese, and will be spending four months in Japan - it doesn't get much nerdier than that. :D

~Pixie~ said...

lol,
I do love the Cartoons though..
Japan is fun though..:P