Saturday 28 June 2008

Brooklands, Boobies and a cousin called Berine

How is that for an opening title..? Not that I am addicted to the "bees". I hate them in fact. Hate Wasps more though.. Hm, anyway, was actually working this week (Could explain the lack of Stories!). Today I was at a place called Brooklands. Big racing place. Very little in terms of people wanting a drink at the bar I was working on. Well done Creative! Hmm, I was evantually moved to the Lord's Cricket ground which made up for the slow morning. Seems the slower the sport the more people reach for the Alcohol. Bad for me, as by the end of it I was sweating and stinking of cheap beer which I managed to spill several times over myself. Urgh. I was relesed at 7 which was okie, though was forced to meet the family in west end. Bearing in mind I was horrible in smell with little energy, going from Lord's Cricket Grounds in North London to the West End was the last thing I wanted to do. Still, I smiled and went to meet my cousin Bernie, her daughter Francesca (Frankie) and my mum for Dinner and comedy. It was painful. I was not in the mood for talking, Frankie wasn't talking, and my mum got us lost on the way to Stockpot..Brilliant.


A little history about the Family..
Bernie is mum's cousin. Their mother's were Sisters and very close. Bernie fell in Love with Neil Wilson and they moved to Burnley, near Machester. They have 4 children, Natalie the eldest, Garath the only Male, Siobhan and Frankie the youngest.
We are quite close, though we don't see eachother much.



Anyway, the reason why they were down was the Wonderbra advertising. Anyone Could go and they got a free makeover and a chance to to be th
e face of Wonderbra. How exciting! Hmm, I guess you guys would have to hold back your disappointment when I tell you it was not something I did Or will do. Sorry.
Cousin looks better then me in a bra anyway!

Hmm, anyway, Saw one of the funniest comedians..Inky Jones..It was a fun eveing..Except when he picked on me.

Inky: What do you do..? Me: I am a student Adult Nurse Inky: So..you look after these two Adults then (pointing to mum and Bernie) Me: ... Mum: But, but.. I am mental Bernie: Harharhar *Snort*







Random Photos of the day..With my mum, Bernie and Frankie at the top!
My gosh. It was cringeworthy..And painful!

No comments: