Saturday 28 June 2008

La Rebla Fam fun in Metro.






So my favourite band were playing in my favourite club which set the mood to fun tonight.
Oh yes, I was seeing La Rebla Fam again in the Metro club. And to make it more exciting for me, Claude was coming to.

Hmm, It was a fun evening, even though I arrived to late to hear the others bands play. It was a pity as they seemed Smexy in their own way.
La Rebla Fam had a strong opening, and cheers of "Viva, Viva" flooded out the last song. I thought there was to be a mini riot when the Orgainisers refused to listen to the croud for one more song. Ekk! Not finished with the night, when the band left, me and Claude danced the night away in Metro. We did move to Pepe though, and then back to metro. The point is, is that we had fun. Girlie fun. Innocent fun. Who would have thought..?...


If you want to see the "La Rebla Fam" page..
http://www.myspace.com/lareblafam

Good times :P

No comments: