Friday 23 May 2008

The Uni hates us. Who would have guessed?


the pirate of Tolworth



So because I struggled out of bed and made it into class on time I was not impressed by being forgotten about on Wednesday. Nope, the lecturer didn't turn up at all, leaving a class of "not so impressed nurses" a whole day free. *Sigh*. I was better off in bed.
Not wanted to waste the day, I dragged Sara, Aster and Belinda to kingston Town for mini shopping. Turned into a giggle fest over good food and then onto search for a perfect Laptop for Aster. We didn't find it but we had fun trying!
Sara refused to go elsewhere heading home soon afterwards. Me on the other hand dragged the others to Tolworth "just to see what was there. Turned out nothing much except a scary pirate, a pretty fox and a cheap bowling place. Good stuff I felt, though losing to Belinda was not my proudest moment in history.
Hmm, did a mini study session in St george's as well. Good stuff I felt ;p

2 comments:

Nessie said...

whoaaa your picture is so sexy ;)

xx

~Pixie~ said...

Awwww..The BOOBIES MAKE IT SOOO..;P