Thursday 22 May 2008

A promise Fulfilled

Okie my adored readers,
Here I am again typing out my days just for you to grin and secretly whisper "I am glad it is not me"
Back from placement and tired of the lectures and revison already, I am hiding in the library with my mate Shane rambling in my ear..(about facebook..Yes, he is a stalker..You have been warned people..)
At the moment I am trying to find a cheap weekend away for me and John. Turns out that Oxford seems the best place. Cheap hotel? Check. Good Sites? Check. A place to rest my weary head. Double check. (Thank you Lastminute.com )
Hmm, so what else is new?..Well apart from the sleeping in on the weekends and getting up at the more reasonable time at 7am..(not more 5.30 starts for a while..Woohoooo) I have been exploring good places to eat.
Number 1 place is "the Jam" at Chelasea. Weird tables and weirder boss dude, though laughs with Rosie and Harry. So that has to be worth it huh?..
Okie..
I have to go back to class..Will be back with mini stories and photos and pretty comments.
Peace and Blessings til next time :P

x

2 comments:

Nessie said...

WHY WOULD WE THINK
"i am glad it is not me" ?

You get to plan trips.
The only thing I get to plan is when I have time to even go out and when my next exam is.
HAHAHHAHAHAHA
I should be saying that ;p xx

~Pixie~ said...

Nooo Vanessa..
You are beautiful..
I saw the makeover pixs..;p
Hehe..