Friday 4 January 2008

The Start of a new year

Hmm..3 days into my new year and I am hiding under the covers feeling exhausted and tired..
There is a reason for that, as me and John broke into Battersea Park for a midnight Picnic, as we were both as bored as eachother..

It was actually quite kewl, considering he had to help me over the fence as my Jacket got caught and I couldn't climb due to wearing Wellies out (twice!), and it was freezing cold..Note to sensible people..Winter is cold and drinking beer in a park is NOT the best of plans..Though Rice Cakes, Cheese and weird Strawberries Covered in Yogurt made up for it..
Until I got a bit Kiddy and was intriged by the Rice cakes a bit to much..


Still brain dead it seems, We then decided to go to PrimRose Hill to watch the sunrise over a up,an Amazing view of London..Not that it happened like that..It was 8am when the Sun was supposed to peer up, and being it was then 3am, we walked a bit, distrubing a quaint man on the way and only saw fog..Oh, and the London Eye..We did hear the Animals in Regrent's Park..I think I hear a lion anyway O.o


Poor me was so tired then, I felt bad, and I couldn't move..Lucky for the Car and an ace driver that took me home..:P (Thanks John!)

Well that makes my mini adventure up two for this year..Sure more is to come. ;p

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Me says:
sounds like an erotic thriller with a distinct lack or eroticism 2/5