Thursday 17 January 2008

The boat show was..meh


One of the nicer boats

Wooh, could buy a house for that!

The view we had for 8 hours..

Love at work..Mickey and his Lover

David and meeee...Look at the hat! WTF!

Hello there my dear reader..

A lot can happen in a week and a bit since I last Blog..

Most of my time has been working in the boat Show In Execel..It seems that I now work for Creative events which was Ace! Hmm, I had to get up Early for the first day at the harsh hour of 5AM! Still after a shot of green tea and the chant of “think of the money, THINK OF THE MONEY!!” I managed to get there for 7am..

I was told to work in the Cousin Jack’s Pasties Stall which also sold coffee, Alcohol and Guiness on Tap..there was 3 others though over the week the faces kept changing, except David who I think worked there for the whole of the boat Show..He promised to give me a ring he brought in Egypt which was ace of him..

The actual boat show was mind blowingly boring..I was let off early one day and wandered round to see what was on offer..It seemed I could afford Nothing, with the exception of a boating course for £99- Lucky for some huh?..:P..the most expensive boat I saw was going for £300.000 or something like that!

Seriously, If I paid £20 for a ticket, I would cry..There was a few families that came and bratty kids..I saw one that had to be frogmarched out of the halls (the Stall was right near the main Exit/Entrance) and hitting his mum! What was up with that??..

Umm, what else to tell you?..There was a few false alarms for bombs, the sniffer dogs in the morning are cute, but dangerous (note to self, Don’t touch one!!) and the pasties we sell are quite tasty with a dollop of Ketchup.

In other news, my new year’s Resolutions of being more Spontaneous is workings, , after pole dancing in Uni (joke guys, put away the dicks ;p), going to the cinema ..seeing lust, Caution and St Tris and dragging a confused Belinda to mix some more with other mates..No doubt if the nickname sticks it will be a fun time for all..Tom thought I wrote “Beowuld” rather than “Belinda” on the paper we were using to play games, so promised that will be her name forever more. I also discovered John and me will one day have a cottage with Roses round the door and a herb garden round the back, with the promise of 6 kids..hehe..:P

Nice to know the future is set huh?..

hehe..:P


2 comments:

Nessie said...

I want an update. AND
Im still not linked :( hahahahahaha

~Pixie~ said...

meh..:P