Saturday 5 January 2008

So a fresh Start for today


Wooh I am grinning like an idoit at the moment as I have just came back to find I have a new job..Working in a bar


Now though you may roll your eyes at me and say, Whatever..It is just bar work, I will be quick to point out that it is Creativevents..

Meaning whAT?


Meaning, fair reader, I get moved about and get to see events as well in Earl's Court and random events like gigs and the WinterWonderland..Not to mention the pay is quite impressive, as well as the fact it is flexible hours, allowing me to chooose to work like a beaver or slack off a bit..


Needless to say I hope the fairy tale here does not turn to dust and I can enjoy my cake..


I did have to make coffeee in front of everyone, giggling like a school child and ranting how it makes me ill..But I started the other girl off then with the laugher..><


Plus we got paid to go to the "informal interview" so I was pleased..No doubt my time this morning would have been spent sleeping rather then save the world with my brilliance, if I didn't have the chance to shine with my (bad) coffee making skills..At least the guy that took it with a smile and drunk it, did so with Relish rather then a look of horror ..There was about 5 of us making coffee , so we all had the chance to get a caffine fix..



Hmm..Afterwards walked home, and predicably..Slept til mum woke me up..Ahh..Some things never chance do they?..:P

No comments: