Sunday 19 October 2008

Mixing up the friendship and Audio Bullies

Oh yes, another indie band gig in Camden, KOKO for me again. Who ever would have guessed that..?
It was diffeent then most nights though. I had no idea who were playing, or who was going All I was told by a certain Ms Bigot, that I was invited to come join her and her mates in Camden.
Curiosity pipedup, I made my way down there.
Who were these "friends"..?
A bunch of lovely females it seems, who shared my love of mini adventures and music.
There was Anna, Zero and Markio. There was another though I am useless with names and forgot it..Edta I think it was..


We had a few drinks and then headed to Koko. The band was called Audio Bullies and I discovered to my dismay, I did not like them very much. AT ALL!

I didn't pay to get in though, which was one good thing, and there was a DJ before hand playing random songs. That eased the pain.Along with Dancing..

That and nicking a guy's orange Flower Neckless, which everyone posed with..




Me and Claude got seperated from the main group after a few hours, so after trying to find them and failing, we knocked back a few drinks and dancing with eachother, we headed out drunk and happy about 2ish. C'est la Vie :P

No comments: