Thursday 23 October 2008

Believe it- it is worth it

I am a big fan of exploring London, although I have a bad habit of dragging other people into my Mini adventures, regardless about what they say. Belinda was my victim of today.
To be fair, we were meeting up anyway to catch up. Placement has split everyone up, and so this was the only real chance we had to chat and see what was happening with eachother.
Hm, Went to the STOCKPOT for energy before deciding to explore the latest tourist Trap.."Ripley's Believe it or not" in Picadilly.
Hmm, it was quite expensive, but due to having 2 for 1 vouchers and charm, we manged it..
Good stuff ^_^
Hm, this is the lift that took us to our adventure:




It was crazy..there is so much to see and take in. Both me and Belinda's battery run down taking as many snaps as we could!
Here are my favourites..

The plant grew through the Safety Pin..


This model is based on a real life Nose. Poor dude


This was a midget who was a traitor and forced to stay in a parrot cage.

What can I say..A blue man.



And a giant Chair...Whee.

The other highlights I will leave up to you to discover.. Can't give everything away now can I..?


Hm, there was also the option of doing the mirror maze, which we choose. It was so hard. We got lost endless amounts of time and also were beaten by two others that came in after us. Typical. Goodness knows how I would have managed getting out without Belinda there.. ><

No comments: