Sunday 2 March 2008

Bansky..So what are your views of him?






Hmm Since the Artist/Grafitti Artist Bansky came on the scene there has been a lot views over his work and whether it is art or grafitti. I pesonally don't care though I do know I would not pay the price for the honour of his work. Come on people- £500,000 for part of a cut off wall?. Hmm, on the other hand I did enjoy wandering about with John looking at the masterpieces. I suspect that it could be because of the company as much as the eye fest. We did go on to see an Indie band and enlighten our taste buds with the delightful Veggie buffet we had. It did stuck me as ironic that Rosie and Crew were on Soho at the same time as us but we managed to miss them.It could have something to do with the fact they went to Roxy's and Revoluti ons..Just a thought...;p


No comments: