Thursday 24 April 2008

Harry's houseparty











I I nI Never know why, but it always seems that when there is a chance to put Makeup on, I always the victim of over load hyperness. It is always the same faces, just different places.
This time it was in Harry's house where Kyle, Rolo and I gathered to celebrate Harry turning 20. Or an excuse to get drunk. Either way it was fun.
Kyle was running late, so we got the party started with Giggles and drinking, so when he came we were in the mood to party.
Unlike the others I had food already in My Old Dutch. I was more then a little upset when they decided to go to eat. In my Old Dutch. I felt like a fat pig when the same people who served me came to serve us. Argghhh.
Moving on, We went back to Harry's and tried to drink. It seemed our hearts were not into it, as none could down the vodka, and when I fell asleep at the embarrassing time of 11, the party offically frizzled out, with the others failing to wake me (I was sick!) and deciding to sleep themselves.
It did not ease the pain the fact the next morning I disappeared to the doctor's and didn't reappear. I lost out though as Kyle made Cake. Damn the stomach bug and bad Alcohol!

No comments: