Monday 11 February 2008

Koko Fun



























































So as you know I am a massize fan of music..(Especially if it is "new" and "indie"-I try not to be a poser but fail completly with the converse and generic music!)so when Belinda texted me to say that she won tickets on myspace for a gig in Koko I was all ears to go. As I convinced myself I was too ill for uni and was having "retail therapy" in Camden it was all too easy to meet Belinda at the station and walk up. The official band we were going to see were the "Futureheads" though we were lucky to witness other Artists including Miss S.Crowe (better then I realised). Hmm..I was surprised that I was able to borrow someone's phone battery as well, since my own died before I took the many pixs that were calling to be shot (I am forever in the Welsh's depths!) Another surprise was when we discovered that we were being filmed to be shown on the E4 music channel and that Sarah Cox was presenting the show. Fakes claps and laughter from the audience was recoreded. At least that answered the question over why the claps sounded so half hearted on the TV!

No comments: